Thursday 14 November 2019

The Deep

One hot day me and my friends went to the beach it felt nice a couple minutes have past when I went under the water I saw a big white and gray monster or you can say a clam but it was so big it was bigger than me. It was so cool and then it started to follow me and my friends it was so weird. The next day we went again but he was not there it was strange because it was his home so we went to the pools when we finish we had to wait for my friend because he stayed in the pool when we were getting Chang but this was 4 years ago. So we where careyes so we went back to swim and then something was lurking beneath my friend it was him it looked like he was bigger then ever.

1 comment:

  1. hi, it's Niamh from room 7, can you please, please, PLEASE reread your sentinces, mabey make them a little shorter, and I am finding it hard to understand whats happening, MAKE THEM UNDERSTANDABEL!!!!!!

    you should check out my blog

    blog ya later,
    Niamey😘

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.